Back Ground

Monday, May 27, 2013

This week we have been working on contacting people and we have contacted a lot! We saw so many miracles and we were able to make a lot of referrals and we were able to have a lot of lessons. I was so surprised.This really is a great area, but I also feel like with a good hard working companion we are seeing miracles. The number of contacts that we wanted to receive and contact this last Sunday is we wanted to receive 1 and contact 4 we did 3 and 5! it was so amazing! I love how Heavenly Father blesses us when we set goals and then go out and work for it!
 
I love it!
 
I know that we are being guided and that we are working in the way that we are suppose to when I get re-energised after been so tire that I thought I couldn't move. It happen each time I teach and see that people understand the Gospel.
 
We had conference this week and we learned how to teach repentance and the atonement.
 
I loved learning things at the zone conference and I have to say, I love pamphlets! They are the best!
 
Have a good week!
 
 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment