Back Ground

Monday, June 3, 2013

My Last Days. . .

I gave my testimony this last Sunday, my last fast Sunday on the mission. . .  but I didn't say that it was my last one. I couldn't bring myself to say the words. . . My companion has been telling everyone though! So we also have dinner appointments! ;) I will be going home the same time as my MTC companion, but she is in the Alabama mission. Crazy! 
 
I am so excited for this week, we are going to have a baptism! Yes! and we are going to have class and we are going to invite more people to baptism! It will be wonderful. It is always wonderful when we are fulfilling our purpose!

My companion Sister Montgomery is training a new sister! We are going to be moving this next week and Elders are coming into the area so, we are going to have a crazy time in my last few day! I love it!

I am excited for what the future holds for missionary work. I remember how you use to tell the experience where an apostle said that people will line up at the church waiting to be baptized! YES!! That is so great! It is happening. The Lord is preparing the teachers for the students to come!

I love you all!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment